It’s been every week now since Fast Travel Games launched the PC VR model of Apex Construct on the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows VR headsets, and in that point the group has given loads of suggestions on methods to enhance the sport. Today the developer is releasing a patch that implements just a few of these modifications.
Patch 1.01 is dwell now on each the Oculus Store and Steam. “This patch addresses some key issues you’ve got been asking for like ‘Additional choices for Locomotion’ and ‘Increased strolling/operating velocity’, together with different enhancements,” Fast Travel wrote on Reddit.
Sure sufficient, the total patch notes (under) reveals loads of tweaking to the sport’s motion programs. Along with the elevated clean locomotion speeds, there’s additionally a brand new ‘FPS-style’ motion system for these on Vive. If you’re a fan of video games like Onward, it needs to be to your liking. New tutorials have been added to accommodate this new technique of play, too.
Other than that, the patch largely consists of fixes for small bugs and different tweaks to refine the person expertise. We gave Apex Construct a better rating on PC than we did the unique PSVR model because of improved management choices, so if you happen to’ve been on the fence this patch would possibly push you over.
Full Patch Notes:
- Added different FPS-style free locomotion strategies for Vive gamers. These are accessible from the Settings menu. Updated tutorials for this in mission “Hello World”.
- Raised the stroll and dash speeds free of charge locomotion.
- Fixed difficulty in mission “Into the Dark” the place safety card spawned within the flawed location
- Several fixes to presentation of the discovered variety of secrets and techniques on the Mission Selection Map (the numbers had been flawed!)
- Fixed difficulty the place all discovered terminal texts wouldn’t unlock within the Data financial institution
- Added again mysteriously lacking secret in mission “With Friends Like These”
- Fixed lacking mission targets in “With Friends Like These”
- Fixed difficulty the place VO in mission “With Friends Like These” would generally overlap.
- Fixed difficulty the place you can get a number of overlapping menu UI:s in your Inventory.
- Added tutorial for teleporting up ladders
- Fixed difficulty the place objects would generally fall by means of the stock as an alternative of getting put within the appropriate slot
- Made objects simpler to select up from a distance.
- Fixed difficulty the place you can inadvertently modify objects in a sub menu when opening it.
Tagged with: Apex Construct
This article sources info from UploadVR