From caramel apples to pumpkin pie, fall is all about scrumptious meals. But if you happen to’re the hunt for some steadiness from your whole favourite vacation treats, look no additional than your Google Assistant—the strolling, biking and “get transferring” buddy you’ve been ready for.
So seize your sneakers and sweatband and say “Ok Google,”
- Remind me to take a stroll at 5 PM on a regular basis
- Show me pilates studios close by
- What’s the closest park?
- ….present me instructions to bike there.
- Play my fall favorites playlist
- Set a “settle down” timer for 3 minutes (so you possibly can stretch after that bike trip, in fact)
This article sources data from The Keyword