However, you do not have to bodily attend the occasion to make the most of this once-a-year alternative: many conferences and talks are dwell streamed on YouTube for anybody to observe. You will discover the full-event schedule right here.
- 3pm – Web Security publish Spectre/Meltdown, with Emily Schechter and Chris Palmer – extra information.
- 5pm – Dru Knox and Stephan Somogyi speak about constructing a seamless internet with Chrome – extra information.
- 9.30am – Ewa Gasperowicz and Addy Osmani speak about Web Performance and rising management over the loading expertise – extra information.
- 10.30am – Alberto Medina and Thierry Muller will clarify how one can make a WordPress website progressive – extra information.
- 11.30am – Rob Dodson and Dominic Mazzoni will cowl “What’s new in internet accessibility” – extra information.
- 3.30pm – Michael Bleigh will introduce how one can leverage AMP in Firebase for a blazing quick web site – extra information.
- 4.30pm – Rick Viscomi and Vinamrata Singal will introduce the newest with Lighthouse and Chrome UX Report for Web Performance – extra information.
- 9.30am – Build e-commerce websites for the fashionable internet with AMP, PWA, and extra, with Adam Greenberg and Rowan Merewood – extra information.
- 12.30pm – Session on “Building a profitable internet presence with Google Search” by John Mueller and Mariya Moeva – extra information.
This article sources data from Google Webmaster Central Blog