Konami’s 4K/VR remastering of Zone of the Enders 2 (2003), referred to as Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS, now has an official road date: September 4th within the US and September sixth within the EU and Japan.
The sport is about to launch on PS4, PSVR, and PC by way of Steam, with pre-orders now obtainable for all platforms for $30 (or regional equal).
While the Steam itemizing makes no particular point out whether or not VR assist is official, the sport’s description maintains Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS is returning “with 4K and VR assist on Steam,” probably implying the long run addition of assist for SteamVR-compatible headsets like HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS, which is barely obtainable in single participant mode when enjoying in VR, is alleged to incorporate the next new modes and options:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup permits for sooner choice of sub-weapons to assist interact in rapid-fire fight
- “Very Easy” problem setting presents another possibility for gamers who want to benefit from the cinematic expertise of the sport’s story or are new to VR
- Various coaching modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content material for an much more charming expertise:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore varied refined 3D fashions in full 360 levels
- Cinematic Theater: After finishing the sport, unlock the power to re-watch any story sequence with the choice to view cut-scenes in full VR
- Players who pre-order a digital copy from PlayStation Network will obtain a particular PS4 “Welcome to MARS” Theme, in addition to Zone of the Enders avatars.
The put up Konami’s Remastered ‘Zone of the Enders 2’ to Launch on PSVR September 2018 appeared first on Road to VR.
This article sources info from Road to VR