SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–February 13, 2018–
Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the main impartial supplier of identification for the enterprise, at the moment introduced the hiring of Monty Gray as senior vice president of Corporate Development, Patrick McCue as senior vice president of Worldwide Partners, and the promotions of Kristina Johnson to Chief People Officer, and Angela Grady to government vp and Chief of Staff. Gray and McCue carry a mixed 40+ years of expertise working in enterprise software program and identification and entry administration, serving in roles throughout company improvement, strategic partnerships and alliances, and mergers and acquisitions. Johnson has greater than 20 years of expertise in human sources, change administration and constructing world groups, and Grady has over 25 years of expertise in world enterprise operations, knowledge and analytics and scaling giant organizations.
Details on Executive Hires + Promotions
- Gray will report on to Frederic Kerrest, co-founder and COO. He might be liable for technique and execution throughout the Okta Integration Network (OIN), company improvement and strategic companions.
- McCue will report back to Charles Race, president of Worldwide Field Operations at Okta. He might be liable for forging new partnerships for Okta in a broad array of verticals and geographies whereas increasing and empowering current companions.
- Grady will report on to Todd McKinnon, co-founder and CEO. She might be liable for driving the corporate’s technique and planning course of and have oversight for all firm execution.
- Johnson may also report on to McKinnon. She might be accountable for world expertise acquisition, individuals operations and improvement of individuals.
Comments on the News
Frederic Kerrest, co-founder and COO of Okta
“Our long-term imaginative and prescient to construct Okta into an iconic expertise firm gained’t be potential except we acknowledge, recruit, retain and reward an wonderful management crew. Monty and Patrick carry the deep experience and government management wanted to develop our company footprint and increase the best way we associate with different organizations. I’m positive they’ll each instantly construct on the sturdy basis and confirmed technique we’ve executed thus far. Not solely are our new hires vital, we’re additionally recognizing Kristina and Angela, who’ve helped us construct and empower the unimaginable management crew now we have at the moment. Our management crew is stronger than ever, with a shared dedication to clients and fervour to win.”
Angela Grady, government vp and Chief of Staff
“We’ve surpassed some unimaginable milestones all through my 4 years at Okta, however I’ve by no means been extra bullish in regards to the path of the firm,” mentioned Grady. “Between the growing market alternative for identification administration and the stellar crew we’ve put in place, we’re well-positioned to tackle new strategic alternatives throughout geographies and verticals.”
Monty Gray, senior vp of Corporate Development
“The traits and tailwinds within the trade at the moment are all driving towards the truth that identification is a strategic layer within the enterprise stack,” mentioned Gray. “Okta has demonstrated clear management in identification, and company improvement can play a strategic position in serving to keep and develop that management place. I’m trying ahead to working with Okta’s superior management crew to construct on the corporate’s success.”
Kristina Johnson, Chief People Officer
“You can’t construct an amazing firm with out nice individuals,” mentioned Johnson. “Okta continues to place its individuals first, a method that has helped us construct a profitable and collaborative firm, which in flip advantages our clients. I’m trying ahead to persevering with to deal with increasing, empowering and mentoring the good crew at Okta.”
Patrick McCue, senior vp of Worldwide Partners
“Okta’s dedication to constructing a greater firm and product by way of partnerships immediately advantages its clients, and is totally in-line with what I’ve targeted on all through my profession,” mentioned McCue. “I couldn’t agree extra with Okta’s imaginative and prescient to safe the ‘prolonged enterprise,’ throughout clients, companions, staff and some other viewers that wants to entry expertise. I can’t wait to get began working with Charles and the remainder of the top-notch management crew at Okta.”
Background on Hires + Promotions
- Angela Grady, government vp and Chief of Staff: Grady has been with Okta since 2014, previously serving because the senior vp of Global Operations and Chief of Staff. She was beforehand the senior vp, Operations and Chief of Staff for Marketing Cloud & Data.com at Salesforce.
- Monty Gray, senior vp of company improvement: Gray most lately led company improvement at SAP the place he was liable for a few of their most transformative acquisitions, together with Concur, SuccessFactors, Ariba and most lately Callidus. Under Gray’s management, the company improvement crew efficiently accomplished roughly 45 acquisitions and focused strategic investments.
- Kristina Johnson, Chief People Officer: Kristina Johnson has been with Okta since 2015, previously serving as vp of individuals. Before Okta, Kristina led worldwide human sources at EnerNOC and was a strategic enterprise associate on the University of California, Berkeley.
- Patrick McCue, senior vp of worldwide partnerships: Before becoming a member of Okta, McCue was at buyer identification and entry administration firm Gigya, the place he was liable for the technique, improvement and administration of Gigya’s Partner Program, in addition to the firm’s channels and alliances companions. Before that, he served as the VP of Channels at QlikTech and ExactTarget.
Okta is the main impartial supplier of identification for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects staff of most of the world’s largest enterprises. It additionally securely connects enterprises to their companions, suppliers and clients. With over 5,000 integrations, the Okta Identity Cloud allows easy and safe entry from any machine. Thousands of shoppers, together with Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks, and Adobe belief Okta to work quicker, enhance income and keep safe. Okta helps clients fulfill their missions quicker by making it secure and simple to make use of the applied sciences they should do their most vital work.
Jenna Kozel King
This article sources info from VentureBeat