Have you ever wanted to think big?
Take a look around and you'll see that the world is full of thinkers. These are people who want to make a little change in their community, or even their entire country. Maybe you want to make a change, too. But you're not sure where to start. The best place to start thinking big and making change happen is to start small and take concrete steps each day. Do this by thinking and learning, through reading and expanding your horizon, such as through our guides formulated specifically to help you think better and bigger with a principles-based approach.
What do we want the future to be?
Let's shape it together through fact-based news and short posts in the intersection of culture (wellness, productivity, art), technology (web3/blockchain/NFTs/crypto, data and privacy), science news, remote work/career development, and world news (government & global politics). You can even see the top 5000 cryptocurrencies in our list here.
Want to become a Huge Thinking Contributing Author?
Please consider becoming a guest writer here to share your big ideas. What makes us human is that we think of something in our minds and bring it forward through the written word and short stories, and we invite you to share yours.
HUGE THiNKING Articles
- How to find good jobs in UX, Web Design and Development, or Marketing June 14, 2022
- How to Break into Tech and Innovation/ AI Research and Ethics May 4, 2022
- Algorithms Are Rapidly Proliferating Intolerance and Unfairness: Why We Cannot (And Should Not) Be Waiting for Big Tech to Fix AI Problems April 25, 2022
- The Monarchy’s Callousness to Human Rights April 18, 2022
- Asynchronous work: Future Working Paradigms March 22, 2022
- Failure isn’t a deterrent for success March 11, 2022
- Why NFTs are the future and trusted resources for curious NFT learners March 11, 2022
- How to find good jobs in UX, Web Design and Development, or Marketing
- How to Break into Tech and Innovation/ AI Research and Ethics
- Algorithms Are Rapidly Proliferating Intolerance and Unfairness: Why We Cannot (And Should Not) Be Waiting for Big Tech to Fix AI Problems
- The Monarchy’s Callousness to Human Rights
- Asynchronous work: Future Working Paradigms